MindMap Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 03, 2018 Hello!Today I want to share with you a mindmap about different types of food. What kind of food do you like and what do you hate? Answer in the comments! For example, I like all fruits and berries, and I can not stand meat. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Бурихина Ольга17 April 2018 at 08:52I like all food in the world except for beet soupReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Grammar test May 27, 2018 Grammar test : Test your knowledge of English grammar with my new test Read more
Top 4: Most delicious desserts from around the world May 15, 2018 Baclava,Gelato.......oh You do not know this words,do you? Then listen to my podcast about famous desserts from around the world! Read more
I like all food in the world except for beet soup
ReplyDelete